RARITAN Power IQ DCIM - Data Centre Infrastructure Management Software
Item Code: RDCIMPIQ
Sorry, this item isn't presently available for purchase
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 0
Power IQ : EASILY MANAGE DATA CENTER AND FACILITY ENERGY, POWER, AND ENVIRONMENT
In today’s data center, being efficient with power and cooling resources is almost as important as maintaining uptime. Sunbird’s Power IQ PIQ DCIM software provides the information and controls you need to fully utilize your existing infrastructure resources while alerting you to trouble before it causes downtime. PIQ software can be easily deployed as a standalone DCIM monitoring solution or with Sunbird’s dcTrack® DCIM Operations to provide full asset and change management.
PIQ functionality scales to meet enterprise needs, allowing you to securely monitor all your data centers and labs, including your Busways, CRACs, UPS, PDUs, RPPs, Meters, Branch Circuits, Racks, Rack PDUs, Environment Sensors, IT Devices, and Electronic Door Locks — all from a single web browser.
PIQ is vendor neutral and automatically supports all major manufacturers. You can
easily add support for any other manufacturers with our dynamic plugin capability
PIQ software tracks actual power load of IT devices under computing stress, providing more accurate planning information.
- Find Stranded Power Capacity — Newly found capacity delays expensive capital expenditure.
- Project Future Power Capacity Needs — Trending and days of supply projections enable accurate forecasting.
- Monitor UPS Capacity and Battery information — End-to-end monitoring easily prevents potential over-capacity situations.
PIQ software automatically collects power and environmental data from sensors.
- Leverage Free Cooling — Patented Electronic Psychrometric Cooling Charts help you keep cabinets in the ASHRAE® allowable environmental ranges for potential cost savings.
- Identify and Eliminate Ghost Servers — Scheduled email reports pinpoint ghost servers for consolidation.
- Bill Back Energy Costs Based on Usage — Automatically generated bill back reports drive better behavior.